Koei Tecmo’s dark take on the Three Kingdoms story, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, now has a release date. The game comes out on March 3rd of next year.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty will have a worldwide release and will be available for the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, and PC. It will also be a day-one release on the Xbox Game Pass for console and PC. There are some special editions and early purchase bonuses:
- Digital Deluxe Edition — Season Pass that includes three DLC packs, a digital artbook, a digital mini soundtrack, and a bonus “Qinglong Armor”.
- Limited-edition Steelbook — Includes an exclusive collectible case and DLC items (Crown of Zhurong, Crown of Gonggong).
- Early purchase Bonus (purchase before March 16, 2023)
- Digital Buyers — Baihu and Zhuque Armor
- Physical Buyers — Baihu Armor only
Pre-orders are opening soon and you can check em out here.