Finally after a pushed launch and much anticipation, players will get a taste of what Endless Dungeon has to offer. Originally planned to release back in May 2023, the game was pushed back to October. Now, the rogue-lite successor to Dungeon of the Endless (2014) is opening its doors soon. Although only for a limited time through Closed Beta. The Endless Dungeon Closed Beta starts September 7th.
The Endless Dungeon closed beta will run for about 11 days starting on September 7th and ending on the 18th. Here’s what players can expect during this period:
- 4 heroes to incarnate, plus Hero Quest content for the very first time!
- 15 types of monsters to face (of the Bug, Blob, and Bot variety)
- 5 districts to explore (Astral Harbor, Devotion Garden, Labor Colony, Procedural Factory, Life
- 2 bosses to smash…or get smashed by! (Cagekeeper, Bug Momma)
- Co-op multiplayer up to 3 players
Of course, as this is a closed-beta test expect bugs, unpolished systems, and changes once full release arrives. Players will also be met with a bunch of surveys and asked for their insights for further improvements and adjustments. As a special thank you, those who purchase a Last Wish Edition of the game can gift two “multiplayer only” copies that lasts for the duration of the closed beta.
There will also be codes of this “multiplayer-only” version dropped by select streamers during their streams on Twitch. For a list of these content creators head on over to this link.
Pre-orders are now available for Endless Dungeon, check it out through the following platforms: