Let’s Sing 2022, the first karaoke sing-a-long game available in next-generation consoles is now live and ready to play. The game comes with 30 readily available tracks for players to sing with.
Let’s Sing 2022 features the following:
- 8 Game Modes – Solo, Classic, Mix Tape 2.0, Jukebox, Playlist Creator, Feat., World Contest, Let’s Party
- Turn your smartphone into microphone by downloading the Let’s Sing Mic app.
- Sing up to Four Players using various microphone devices
- Online Song store
- Leaderboard mechanics
The aforementioned game modes are as follows:
- Solo – Allows players to create an avatar that will pose as their antagonists.
- Classic – Sing alone or with friends and get the top score in the game.
- Mix Tape 2.0 – A playlist-type of game mode where players will sing nonstop.
- Jukebox – Pre-set list of songs for the player’s singing session.
- Playlist Creator – Create a player’s own set of songs that can be played on Classic, Feat, and Mix Tape mode
- Feat – Play with a friend or sing with Freddie Mercury where you have to match your voice to get high scores.
- World Contest – Challenge other players in a singing battle and get on top of the world leaderboard.
- Let’s Party – Allows a 4v4 match between other players using two microphones per team. There’s also a “Pop Chicken” game mode if players play this.
Players in Germany, France, and Spain have additional 15-20 songs from their local artists on top of 20 international songs.
Let’s Sing 2022 is priced at USD 39.99 (~PHP 2,016.00) and is available on the Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch. To know more about the game, check out their website here.
Watch the game trailer below.