Indie game developer Motion Twin released its biggest crossover update in Dead Cells called Everyone is Here. This update consists of six games developed by indie game studios. As well as, balances, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements. Here are the following new weapons in the game grouped by their respective games:
- Blasphemous – Face Flask
- Curse of the Dead Gods – Machete and Pistol
- Guacamelee – Pollo Power
- Hollow Knight – Pure Nail
- Hyper Light Drifter – Hard Light Sword / Hard Light Gun
- Skul – Bone
There are also iconic outfits from each game found in Dead Cells:
- Blasphemous – Penitent’s Outfit
- Curse of the Dead Gods – Explorer’s Outfit
- Guacamelee – Luchador’s Outfit
- Hollow Knight – Vessel’s Outfit
- Hyper Light Drifter – The Magician’s Outfit
- Skul – Little Bone’s Outfit
To get the free equipment, check Prisoners’ Quarters, search the unusual rooms, and explore each one. There is also a book full of hints on how to acquire them, but are in riddle format.
Apart from the huge collaboration, the developers added a new log system that goes on internally. This appears in the player’s game folder which includes bug reports. Mod updates and several bug fixes come with the latest patch.
Dead Cells is a rouge-like metroidvania platformer game available on all platforms. To beat the game, you must kill enemies, know patterns and challenges that lies ahead.
To know more the latest patch and crossover, visit their patch notes page here. Watch the update trailer below: