Riot Game’s biggest event this year, RiotX Arcane, brings all their games together to celebrate the upcoming launch of the Arcane animated series. This brings month-long updates and rewards to the current Riot gaming portfolio.
The event will be divided into three different parts:
- League World Finals and Arcane Premiere Super Weekend (November 6)
- Progress Days (November 7 – 13)
- Undercity Nights (November 14 – 20)
League World Finals and Arcane Premiere Super Weekend
There will be a double event during this time that features the League World Finals and the premiere for the Arcane animated series. The latter will be shown on Twitch for all the viewers to see. The World Show Open will start on November 6 at 5:00 AM PT.
This event will release some game updates, as well as, the premiere of the 2nd act of Arcane on November 13
Not much has been stated but this event will have a personal and online interaction with Riot’s players and constituents.
Here are the updates on various games that will happen over the course of the weeks during the RiotX Arcane event.
League of Legends
- Free arcane inspired skins for Jayce, Vi, Caitlyn, and Jinx
- Preseason 2022 updates featuring new elemental Drakes, items, and runes
- Caitlyn Art and sustainability update
- Map accents on Summoner’s Rift
League of Legends: Wildrift
- Arcane Experience in-game event
- Arcane Jinx and Vi skins available free through daily login rewards
- Jayce and Caitlyn’s long-awaited release in the Hextech Heist event
- Themed weeks in Guild vs Guild, including Jinx vs Vi
Legends of Runeterra
- The release of a new permanent PvE mode, The Path of Champions
- New Champion: Jayce
- Thematic support cards from Piltover & Zaun
- Mega Event Pass
- Gizmos & Gadgets set release
- Arcane-themed Tacticians including the introduction of new Chibi Champions
- A new Double Up mode for you to play with your friends
- Free RiotX Arcane Pass
- Free in-game Collectible Items
- In-game Arcane Collector’s Set
- New Agent: Chamber
There will also be rewards on all of Riot’s games in the coming days. For more info on how to grab these plus the missions on these titles head over to the RiotX Arcane website.
Interested players can also grab cosmetics just by watching the first episode of Arcane by linking their Riot account to Twitch. The show premieres on November 6 with the following cosmetics:
- League of Legends – Arcane Capsule
- League of Legends: Wild Rift – “A Single Tear” Emote
- Teamfight Tactics – Gizmos & Gadgets Little Legends Egg
- Legends of Runeterra – “Fascinating” Emote
- VALORANT – “Fishbones” Gun Buddy
To know more about Riot’s event, visit their page here.