If you can’t bring the laptop to MSI, MSI brings itself to your laptop!
Amidst the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, MSI is offering a home-service for its customers. To combat the pandemic and still help out, MSI Gaming Philippines is now offering pick-up services for laptop repairs and maintenance.
As the service suggests, customers no longer need to visit a retailer or authorized reseller to have their machines fixed. All you have to do is contact MSI and they’ll send in someone to pick-up the device straight from the comforts of your home. The service though is only available for those within the NCR region and only for warranty and repair claims. Here are the notable service terms and conditions for this service:
- Only Units covered by the warranty can request a pickup, and the unit’s warranty will base on the invoice date.
- MSI Service has the right to reject requests if the pickup location is inaccessible.
- MSI Service also has the right to change the pickup schedule, and the end-user will be advised of the change a day before.
- Logistic personnel does not troubleshoot or repair units.
- Pickup schedule is 2-3 days after request confirmation.
You can contact MSI Gaming PH through their various social media accounts or via their official channels below:
- Phone tech support: (02) 8470-3552
- Email: email@example.com
- For MSI Online Live Chat, go to ph.msi.com