Adventure as one on Black Desert Console, they say, come March 4th!
Black Desert is getting ready to merge its console player base as Cross-Play arrives on the PS4 and Xbox One. The update goes live on March 4, 2020.
With Cross-Play on console, Black Desert players from PS4 and Xbox One will now be able to interact with one another. However, non-cross-play serves will still exist as a choice for players. Servers that allow cross-play will be marked for easy identification. The rest of the other changes are as follows:
- Addition of an Xbox Asia server and support for various other languages.
- Conquest and Node Wars will open to all platforms. All currently owned nodes and regions will be liberated. There will be no Conquest/Node War from March 4 to 7. All data from previous wars will reset. Meaning taxes might be lower done before.
- Players from both platforms can now join under the same guild.
- Suffixes will be added to Family/Character/Guild names that are identical.
- Market prices between the two platforms will be merged. The higher-priced market between the two will be the cross-play servers starting price.
- Transferring accounts from one platform to another won’t be possible.
As the update will require major adjustments players are to expect a patch size of about 3-4GB.