The massive 1.4 update finally reaches 1/2 of the Mobile market!
Stardew Valley’s massive 1.4 update that brought a lot of expansive content is finally on Android. Sadly, only Android users have the update as it has yet to arrive on iOS.
For those hoping that the update finally brings Multiplayer to the mix, sorry to disappoint but only the Single Player content from 1.4 was added. Even though the Four Corners map, designed for multiplayer, is added with the update. In any case, here are the new contents for Android:
- New late-game building upgrade in town
- New 14-heart events for every spouse
- New farm Fish Ponds
- Over 60 new items
- 24 new hairstyles, 181 new shirts, new hats, new pants, and new boots
- Upgraded Sheds
- Quality of Life Improvements (Full list of changes here)
- Save file compatibility between PC (you can now transfer 1.4 save files from PC to mobile)
- 14 new music tracks
Just in case you haven’t downloaded Stardew Valley on Android yet, here you go.