We’re finally getting an Open Beta date for Conqueror’s Blade!
my.com and Booming Games’ medieval warfare title, Conqueror’s Blade, will be starting its Open Beta run on June 4th. The game has had quite a few closed beta tests in the past, so this will be the first time it’s entering a wider test run before the official release.
For those of you hearing about Conqueror’s Blade for the first time, its an MMO action war game that features massive battles and a diverse cast of units and generals. Think Mount & Blade PvP but at a much larger scale and with a class-based system. The game allows for quite the customization giving players the option of choosing their General (based on the weapon selected) and an accompanying Army. There are three distinct modes — PvP, PvE, and Siege.
- PvP is just basically a large scale war between players with the aim of gaining territories.
- PvE bands players together in a series of campaign quests against AI-controlled forces.
- Siege is the main PvP mode pitting players against each other in the battlefield, mainly in castle battles where siege weapons and fortifications can be used.
Apart from all the bloody war waging, the game also has an economy, diplomacy, and realm development feature. Basically, players can develop their realm by managing their economy through their cities, gathering resources, creating trade routes, crafting alliances, and much more. There’s a guild feature called Houses, where players can band together under a single banner.
- Explorer’s Pack ($14.99, ~Php 786) — Includes access to all test stages, 3-day early access to the Beta, a 7-day Premium account, Authentic Hair Style, Unique Explorer title, an Explorer’s kit, a Furious Samurai Armor, and a Janissary Unit Attire.
- Adventurer’s Pack ($59.99, ~Php 3,147) — Includes access to all test stages, 7-day early access to the Beta, a 30-day Premium account, Authentic Hair Style, Unique Adventurer title, an Adventurer’s kit, a crafting resource kit, a samurai kit, a Janissary Unit Attire, and an Ashigaru detachment.
- Conqueror’s Pack ($99.99, ~Php 5,245) — Includes access to all test stages, 7-day early access to the Beta, a 60-day Premium account, Authentic Hair Style, Unique Conqueror title, a conqueror’s kit, a crafting resource kit, a samurai kit, a Janissary Unit Attire, an Ashigaru detachment, a Templar commander kit, Order of the Knights Templar units, and a War Elephant.