The Auto-Chess like game, Arena of Evolution: Red Tides is now on the app store!
A month ago a game by the name of Arena of Evolution: Red Tides, entered the Android scene. It has the core mechanics of the known Dota 2 custom map, Dota Auto Chess. Today, the developers finally announced the arrival of its iOS version.
Author’s Note: If you want to know more about Dota Auto Chess, we made a detailed article of the game’s features and gameplay here. Arena of Evolution has the same exact mechanics.
Just a quick recap, Arena of Evolution: Red Tides is essentially Dota Auto Chess on mobile, just with a different name. The core mechanics of Auto Chess are all here:
- Place heroes on a chess board.
- Upgrade these heroes by combining three copies of it.
- Pair up heroes in synergies based on their species and class.
- Each hero has a different rarity associated with their price.
- Fights against 7 other players in a last man standing match.
- Level up by buying experience.
- Obtain items from creep rounds.
It does have some quality of life improvements, original heroes, original species, original classes, and some original skill sets. Check out our review of the game here. If you wish to check it out, here’s the link to the app store.