A more creative and colorful cardboard VR!
Nintendo just announced that they’ll be releasing a VR Labo Kit for their beloved hybrid. The new kits will arrive on store shelves this April 12th.
Update: Added prices and pre-order links to the kits
There are four kits to choose from:
- Starter Set + Blaster — Includes the standard VR Googles Labo design and a blaster for your Joycons.
- Expansion Set 1 Camera + Elephant — Additional Labo Toy-Cons for your starter set, which includes a Camera and an Elephant.
- Expansion Set 2 Bird + Wind Pedal — Like the first expansion, this set comes with additional Labo Toy-Cons in the form of a Bird and Wind Pedal
Last but not least is the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit, a set which includes all of the above mentioned. Here are the prices and pre-order links to the kits:
- Toy-Con 04: VR Kit — $79.99 (~Php 4,169)
- Starter Set + Blaster — $39.99 (~Php 2,084)
- Expansion Set 1 and 2 (no pre-order yet) — $19.99 (~Php 1,042)